- Millions of prospective customers
- Lower transaction costs – The web can significantly lower both order-
taking costs up front and customer service costs after the sale by automating processes enabling friendly customer relationship management.
- Larger purchases per transaction and cross selling -
convenient shopping cart system and ability to display related products enables higher purchase rates and cross selling opportunity.
- Integration into the business cycle -
A Web site that is well- integrated into the business cycle can offer customers more information than previously available. When a product is manufactured and purchased up to the delivery customer and company can keep track of there product and order.
- People can shop in different ways
- The ability to build an order over several days
- The ability to configure products and see actual prices
- The ability to easily build complicated custom orders
- The ability to compare prices between multiple vendors easily
- The ability to search large catalogs easily
- The ability read reviews and buy the best
- Larger catalogs -
A company can build a catalog on the web that would never fit in an ordinary mailbox.
Some past eCommerce statistics
- "...the estimate of U.S. retail e-
commerce sales for the third quarter of 2005, adjusted for seasonal variation and holiday and trading- day differences, but not for price changes, was $22.3 billion, an increase of 5.7 percent (±1.7%) from the second quarter of 2005."- - U.S. Census Bureau
- "2004 online retail sales rose 23.8 percent to $89 billion, representing 4.6 percent of total retail sales. Including travel, online sales also rose 23.8 percent to $141.4 billion. Online retail sales will reach $109.6 billion [in 2005]. Online sales including travel will rise to $172.4 billion this year." -
- "Online ad growth of 33.7 percent is expected in 2005 to $12.7 billion, raising a previous estimate of $11.5 billion for the year. eMarketer had estimated 2004 ad revenue at $9.5 billion." -
- eCommerce is not only for big, multibillion-
dollar corporations. Solutions exist today (open source solutions) enable companies of all sizes to do business over the web securely, affordably, and efficiently. This is where 707live technologies as a company can help you to make your eCommerce dream a reality.
- Following elements are necessary to conduct eCommerce
- A product
- A place to sell the product – eCommerce enabled Web site displays the products
- A way to get people to come to your Web site – web marketing
- A way to accept orders – shoping cart and payment process
- A way to accept money -
normally a merchant account handling credit card payments. A secure ordering page and a connection to a bank.
- A Facility to ship products to customers -
and for products like music / software downloads and information this can be done through product downloads after the purchase.
- A way to handle warranty claims.
- A way to provide customer service.
According to eMarketer the biggest product categories include:
- Computer products (hardware, software, accessories)
- Financial Services
- Home Electronics
- Gifts and flowers
- Travel services
And with the social network marketing hype this can be virtual items as well.
COMMAND Innovations can help you to un-
A web Content Management System (CMS) is software that keeps track of content on your Web Site / Intranet. Web Site Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skills or knowledge.
Features of a good Content Management System
Separation of Content, Structure and Design
A Content Management System improves the lifecycle of your website for years to come. The "look and feel" of your site can be changed or re-
Easy Content Production -
If you have basic computer skills, you can manage the content on your website. Using a graphical user interface, authors can simply create text, insert images, multimedia files, schedule content (and much more) to build and maintain a dynamic website.
Common Advantages of a CMS:
- Decentralized maintenance
Typically based on a common web browser. Edit anywhere, anytime.Benefit: Bottlenecks removed
- Designed with non-
technical content editors in mind
People with average knowledge of word processing can create the content easily.
Benefit: No HTML skills required
- Configurable access restrictions
Users are assigned roles and permissions that prevent them from touching content in which they are not authorized to change.
- Consistency of design is preserved
Content is stored separate from design. The content from all authors are presented with the same, consistent design.
- Navigation is automatically generated
Menus are typically generated automatically based on the database content and links will not point to nonexistent pages.
- Content is stored in a database
Central storage means that content can be reused in many places on the website and formatted for multiple devices. (web browser, mobile phone/WAP, PDA, printer)
- Dynamic content
Extensions like forums, polls, shopping carts, search engines, news management are typically drop-
- Daily updates
You do not need to involve web designers or programmers for every little modification. You are in control of your website.
Encourages faster updates, enforces accountability for content editors via log files and promotes cooperation between authors.
- Content scheduling
Content publication can often be time-
WordPress® is a state-
WordPress® started in 2003 with a single bit of code to enhance the typography of everyday writing and with fewer users. Since then it has grown to be the largest self-
The various uses for WordPress®
WordPress® started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full Content Management System and so much more through the thousands of plug-
This can be individually designed. This CMS offers a reasonably priced solution for individuals and smaller websites.
1. Key Features
2. Full standards compliance
3. No rebuilding
4. WordPress® Pages
5. WordPress® Links
6. WordPress® Themes
9. Spam protection
10. User registration
11. Password Protected Posts
12. Easy installation and upgrades
13. Easy Importing
15. Intelligent text formatting
16. Multiple authors
Why COMMAND Innovations develops WordPress® sites
We have developed many WordPress® based sites as part of larger site offerings. We feel it is important to ensure that you get what your business needs and wants. You will be assigned a dedicated consultant to work with you and while liaising with the development team members we will ensure that you are delivered a product to your fullest satisfaction
COMMAND innovations offer the following services:
1. Custom Theme / Templates Design
5. WordPress® trainin
A content management system (CMS) is software that keeps track of content on your Web site. Web site Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage.
Most web sites have what they call: “Positions”. E.g. Header, footer, left or right etc. A Content Management System will allow you to manage each position individually and allow you to place content elements and re-
How Joomla®! Fits in as a Content Management System?
Joomla!® is an award-
Joomla!® and its uses
Although Joomla!® has many uses, we at COMMAND Innovations have used its advantages in the following areas of design;
1. Corporate Web sites or portals
2. Corporate intranets and extranets
3. Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
5. Government applications
6. Small Business Web Sites
9. School and Church Web Sites
10. Personal or Family Homepages
Who uses Joomla!®?
Although there are many organizations that have taken advantage of the Joomla!® CMS here are a few recognized organization you may know:
1. MTV Networks Quizilla (Social networking) -
2. IHOP (Restaurant chain) -
3. Harvard University (Educational) -
4. Citibank (Financial institution intranet) -
5. The Green Maven (Eco-
6. Outdoor Photographer (Magazine) -
7. PlayShakespeare.com (Cultural) -
8. Senso Interiors (Furniture design) -
Build your web site on a Joomla!® Platform today with us and get free training as apart of the initiative! Anyone can learn the basics of Joomla!®, with the training offered by COMMAND Innovations.
COMMAND Innovations & Joomla!® Services
COMMAND Innovations offer a wide variety of services using the Joomla!® platform. The core Joomla!® framework enables us to quickly and easily build:
1. Inventory control systems
2. Data reporting tools
3. Application bridges
4. Custom product catalogs
5. Integrated e-
6. Complex business directories
7. Reservation systems
PSD to Joomla!®
This is a very unique service we offer! Contact us with your eye-
Joomla!® Modules and Component Development
Interested in having a customized Joomla!® module or component? Then look no further.
Come up with your requirement and we will code your idea and turn it into a reality.
This is how it works;
1. You bring the idea
2. We analyze your concept
3. After discussion it with you we add more features and make it more user friendly
4. We design the Data mapping
5. We do the Coding
6. We do the Testing
7. We run the sample software on testing sites and in house
8. Software release
Joomla!® Template or Theme design from Scratch
We convert your need to design and then design the XHTML and finally a fully functional Joomla!® driven web site with content.
This is how it works?
1. Requirement analysis
2. Graphic Design
3. Final approved PSD
4. XHTML/CSS conversion
5. Joomla!® template build
6. Hosted web site with Joomla!® driven site
8. Content submission to site
9. Web site launch!
Joomla!® Administration & User Training
We have over five years of experience in Joomla!® implementations and customizations along with component and module development. This qualifies us as one of the top Joomla!® trainers in the field.
Our training includes;
1. User management
2. Menu management
3. Template management
4. Article management
5. 3rd party components and module management
Furthermore we are not restricted to the above mentioned systems. We can customize & design systems & offer training to suit your individual requirements.
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. Command Innovations is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.
Make your video sharing dream a reality! We have the perfect solution that you’re looking for
PHPmotion® Media Sharing CMS
PHPmotion® is video sharing software that also CAN support other types of media such as audio/mp3 format sharing. The Content Management System or (media CMS application) will allow you to create and run your very own Video Sharing Website, Music Sharing Site, and Picture Sharing Site. Even with very little knowledge about this subject you could have a website similar to www.youtube.com, www.dailymotion.com, www.veoh.com or www.hi5.com etc.
How COMMAND Innovations fits in?